Natural pet food

natural dog food

Yorkshire terrier Pebbles is treated for kidney failure
after eating dog food that was later recalled.
The 7-year-old dog has died already…

The reason why natural pet food is so important for your dog is illustrated by Pebbles: the above cute Yorkshire terrier killed by eating… pet food from the pet shop!

Pebbles became ill with kidney failure after being fed Nutro pet food : a Menu Foods manufactured product. The toxin aminopterin, used to kill rats, was found in the wet pet food. Nobody knows how the poison got there.

So before you go to the shop thinking you will be safe buying healthy pet food, think again! better make your own dog treats if your health of your dog is as important as your own health. After all: do you eat every day food out of a can???

Technorati Tags: | | | | | | | | |

Technorati Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

| RSS feed for comments on this post

Comments are closed.